I'm Addison Lewis. I have a wonderful girlfriend, Korie, who I love dearly. I'm a photographer and an automotive enthusiast. I live in Lafayette, Colorado. I own an AP1 Honda S2000. I love my S2000 :) See above photo.
I also run http://fuckyeahs2000.tumblr.com
Follow it if you love S2000's!
Japanese Green Tea Cheesecake
- (2) 8oz Packages of Fat-Free Cream Cheese (softened)
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 TBSP Green Tea Powder (find in health food stores & online)
- 2 TSP Vanilla (extract is ok to substitute)
- 1 9 Inch Prepared Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar together with hand or stand mixer until it turns smooth. (stand is way easier!)
- In the same bowl, mix in green tea powder, eggs, and vanilla (or extract) until light and creamy.
- Pour mix into the prepared graham cracker pie crust. (lick the bowl and utensils when done, it’s tasty!)
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when the center jiggles evenly when the cake is shaken lightly. (do NOT shake vigorously, that’s just playing)
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. (over night is best, but if you have no self control, at least wait 1 hour so it’s chilled)
God arm or god foot? it’s been awhile
arm. i stopped watching but i remember it by the car they drove LOL
i love circuit garage
they’re doing the things i can’t do yet
I’ll take that lip spolier